Sanctuary Circle Mentorship offers women in ministry an opportunity to participate in 11 months of intentional mentoring with Prophetess Sherilyn and have meaningful interaction with a group of their peers. Sanctuary Circle is a haven for women in ministry. Prophetess Bennett cares. She listens and she loves you into greatness and purpose. Her goal is to empower you to amplify your voice in the Kingdom, Prophetess Bennett affirms and spotlights your value, strength and ministry gifts. Sanctuary Circle serves as a community of support, encouragement, and guidance. This program is open to women who serve in ministry in any capacity. You don’t have to be a part of the 5-fold ministry to participate. All are welcome!
What is a Mentor?
A mentor is a woman who is mature in faith, and devoted to following Christ. A woman who leads by His example. She is willing to listen, share skills and insight and provide a positive perspective for life experiences. She provides spiritually sound guidance and encouragement because she knows the path a little better.
What is a Mentee?
A mentee is a woman who welcomes the insight and knowledge of a more mature woman. She desires to grow and develop certain skills and strengths for her personal and spiritual journey.
The 2022 Sanctuary Circle program includes
- 1 Monthly live interactive teaching via zoom (1 hour)
- 2 (15 min) lunch and learn chats – every other week via zoom
- Weekly Sunday blessing and prayer via email (video message or wording)
- Access to Monthly bible study – 1st Monday of each month
- Discounted LEAP! Conference Tickets
- Downloadables for interactive learning
- Exclusive Sanctuary Circle summer retreat event (additional fee)
If you are interested in being a part of this mentorship program, complete the registration and submit your first month’s payment. Payments are due on the 1st of each month.